The auxiliary contact blocks are used for the operation of auxiliary circuits and control circuits for standard industrial environments.
Types of auxiliary contact blocks for front mounting:
- CA4 1 or 4-pole block, with instantaneous N.O., N.C. contacts
- CC4 1-pole block, with N.O. leading contact or N.C. lagging contact
- CAT4 2-pole block, with instantaneous N.O. + N.C. contacts and A1 / A2 coil terminal connection on front face.
- Select the 4-pole auxiliary contact blocks CA4-..E, CA4-..M, CA4-..U or CA4-..N type, according to the contactor or contactor relay type for compliance with the standard requirements (see "Terminal marking and positioning").
Types of auxiliary contact blocks for side mounting:
- CAL4 2-pole block, with instantaneous N.O. + N.C. contacts.
- For clipping onto the right- and/or left-hand side of the contactors. The auxiliary contact blocks are equipped with screw type connecting terminals delivered open, protected against accidental direct contact and bear the corresponding function marking.
Explore w11stop.com find out latest ABB products & other electronic components at discounted price in Pakistan with free cash on delivery service across Pakistan. We are official distributors of ABB in Pakistan.
|Product Name||ABB CA4-01 Auxiliary Contact Block|
|Rated Operational Current||Auxiliary Circuit 690 V | Main Circuit 690 V|
|Range||AF9 ~ AF96|
|Terminal Type||Screw Terminals|
|Electrical Switching Frequency||Maximum : AC-15 1200 cycles per hour | DC-13 900 cycles per hour|
|Insulation Voltage||Rated (Ui) : acc. to IEC 60947-5-1 and VDE 0110 (Gr. C) 690 V|
|Mechanical Switching Frequency||Maximum : 3600 cycles per hour|
|Operational Current||Rated AC-15 (Ie) : (220 / 240 V) 4 A | (24 / 127 V) 6 A | (690 V) 2 A | (380 / 440 V) 3 A|
|Rated Operational Current||DC-13 (Ie ) : (125 V) 0.55 A / 69 W | (24 V) 6 A / 144 W | (250 V) 0.27 A / 68 W | (48 V) 2.8 A / 134 W | (72 V) 1 A / 72 W | (110 V) 0.55 A / 60 W | (220 V) 0.27 A / 60 W | (400 V) 0.15 A / 60 W | (500 V) 0.13 A / 65 W | (600 V) 0.1 A / 60 W|
|Thermal Current||Conventional Free-air Thermal Current (Ith ) : acc. to IEC 60947-5-1, q = 40 °C 16 A|
|Withstand Current||Rated Short-time (Icw) : for 0.1 s 140 A | for 1 s 100 A|
|Suitable||For : AX06 | AX09 |AX12 | AX18 | AX25 | AX32 | AX40 | AX50 | AX65 | AX80 | AX95 | AX115 | AX150 | NX|
|Type||Auxiliary Contact Block|