This 32-bit PCI-to-Ultra Wide High-Voltage Differential (HVD) SCSI adapter supports up to fifteen HVD SCSI devices. Up to 40MB per second throughput is possible. It provides an internal 50-pin connector, an internal 68-pin connector, and an external 68-pin High-Density connecto
- Termination on the AHA- 2944UW itself is controlled by software commands via the SCSI Select utility. The default setting is Automatic.
- The AHA- 2944UW and each device connected to it must have a unique SCSI ID number ranging from 0 to 15.
- The AHA- 2944UW host adapter supports only differential SCSI devices. Do not connect single-ended SCSI devices, because they may damage the host adapter.
- Supports connecting up to seven 8-bit internal devices and up to eight 16-bit Wide SCSI devices (internal or external) to a single AHA- 2944UW.
- The AHA-2944UW includes the onboard, menu-driven SCSISelect configuration utility, which allows changes to the host adapter settings without opening the computer or handling the board. SCSISelect also contains SCSI disk utilities that allow low-level format or verify the disk media for SCSI hard disk drives.
- The maximum synchronous data transfer rate that the host adapter supports. The default setting is 20 MBytes/sec.
- Provides an effective maximum synchronous transfer rate of 40.0 MBytes/sec for Ultra Wide devices.
- Multiple LUN is supported with adapter BIOS enabled.
|Product Name||Adaptec AHA 2944UW Storage Controller Ultra Wide HVD SCSI|
|Dimension||10 x 7 x 3 inches|