The Relay Module provides a solution for controlling high-current devices that cannot be controlled by the Arduino’s Digital I/O pins due to their current and voltage limits.
The Relay Module features four high-quality relays and provides NO/NC interfaces, four dynamic LED indicators to show the on/off state of each relay, and the standardized shield form factor to provide a smooth connection to the Arduino/Seeeduino board or other Arduino compatible boards.
- Arduino Uno/Leonardo/Seeeduino compatible; Other board or microcontroller via jumper cables
- Interface via digital I/O pins 4,5,6, and 7
- Relay screw terminals
- Standardized shield shape and design
- LED working status indicators for each relay
- High-quality relays COM, NO (Normally Open), and NC (Normally Closed) relay pins for each relay.
|Product Name||4 Channel Relay Module|