- ASUS GeForce® GT 730 2GB GDDR3 for premium quality and 4X longer lifespan
- Dual-ball Bearing Fan reduces spinning friction for 2 times longer lifespan and cooling efficiency.
- AUTO-EXTREME Technology delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- GPU Tweak II makes performance tweaking easier and more visual than ever with an intuitive, all-new UI.
ASUS GeForce® GT 730 2GB GDDR3 with Dual-ball Bearing Fan reduces spinning friction for 4 times longer lifespan and cooling efficiency. Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology delivers premium quality and the best reliability, and GPU Tweak II for intuitive performance tweaking.
Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fan on ASUS GeForce® GT 730 lasts 4X longer. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
Premium quality and best reliability
All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using AUTO-EXTREME Technology, an industry-first, 100% automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. AUTO-EXTREME Technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity. This new manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
Redesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically.
- Visual effects: Boost your performance by turning off windows visual effects.
- System Services: Automatically or manually turn off windows services or process.
- Memory Defragmentation: Re-arrange & free your system memory without closing any processes
|Product Name||Asus GT730-2GD3-V2 Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce|
|Graphic||NVIDIA GeForce GT 730|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 2.0|
|Engine Clock||700 MHz|
|Memory Clock||800 MHz|
|Video Memory||DDR3 2GB|
|Accessories||1 x CD 1 x Quick Guide|
|Resolution||DVI Max Resolution : 2560x1600|
|Interface||D-Sub Output : Yes x 1 (Native) DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-I) HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) HDCP Support : Yes|
|Dimensions||6.42 " x 4.37 " x 1.38 " Inch, 16.3 x 11.1 x3.5 Centimeter|