Benetech GM1356 Digital Sound Level Meter
This Digital Sound Noise Level Meter is designed to meet the measurement requirement of safety engineers, health, industrial safety offices and sound quality control in various environments, which include factory, office, traffic, family and audio system.
- It is designed according to the IEC PUB 651 TYPE 2 & ANSI S1.4 TYPE 2
- Accuracy up to +/- 1.5 dB
- Measurement Range: 30 - 130 dB
- Both AC and PWM signal output are available
- Fast and slow dynamic characteristic modes
- AC and DC output for frequency analyzer lever recorder, FFT analyzer, graphic recorder etc.
- Connect with PC through USB cable, provides data record downloading, real-time data sampling analysis, and printing graph data functions.
- Tripod Mounting option
|Digital Display||4 digits|
|Auto power off||10 minutes without operation|
|AC signal output||4Vrms/ full bar graph, output impedance is about 600 ohm|
|Accuracy||±1.5dB（reference sound pressure standard，94dB@1KHz）|
|Measuring level||30 to 80 , 50 to 100, 60 to 110, 80 to 130, 30 to 130|
|Overload indication||OVER / UNDER|
|Power Supply||6V (4PCS 1.5V Alkline battery)|