Bosch D-Tect 150 wallscanner Detector
The Bosch wall/floor scanner is designed for detecting a variety of materials with a wide band range. With seven operating modes of detection this device is ideal for the trades.
Bosch Professional Wall Scanner D-tect 150 features Spot Detection technology that can detect objects instantly when placed on a wall, panel or floor. Since the Bosch D-tect 120 never needs calibration, you can focus on the job without worrying about accuracy. Seven modes - Concrete, wet concrete, deep concrete, in-floor heating, drywall, metal and signal view - make this the right detector for multiple jobs. Universal mode sees through more material, it sees "anything in anything." This device offers sound and a light to show the user when something is detected behind a wall, panel or under flooring. The specialist for finding objects in difficult conditions.
- Patented Ultra Wide Band (UWB) Radar Technology for unprecedented level of detection.
- The Most Innovative and precise detector in the world (Metal, Wood, AC and Plastic).
- Large illuminated LCD with easy-to-read graphic display.
- Deep Detection Capability, Metal detection in concrete up to 6" (15cm) deep
- Electrical Copper Wiring Detection up to 3-1/8" (8 cm) deep
- Plastic Pipe Detection of pipes over 1" diameter are detectable up to 2-3/8" (6 cm) deep in Concrete Mode
- Wood Studs Detection up to 1-1/2" (3.8 cm) deep
- Five Detection Modes: Choose the specific construction barrier - concrete, deep concrete, filled pipes, drywall and masonry
- Large Illuminated Display - Shows the exact location of the object's depth, center, width and edge
- Calibration-free. Ready to use anytime
- Ergonomic Handle. Soft grip for easy use
- Four-Wheel Design. Easy and smooth maneuverability across surfaces
- Large LED Detection Indicator
- Audible Detection Signal. Easily switches on and off
- Multi-language Options. English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Polish
- Bosch Ultra-Wide Band (UWB) Radar Technology — offers a wide range of detection performance up to 6 In. wide
- Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wood, live wiring and plastic pipes — metal detection in concrete up to 6 In. deep - note that live wires may not be detected in certain conditions such as in metal conduit or behind metalized or conductive surface
- Seven detection modes — concrete, wet concrete, deep concrete, in-floor heating, drywall, metal and signal view
- Large illuminated display — displays the exact location of the object's depth, center, relative width and edge
|Product Name||Bosch D-Tect 150 wallscanner Detector|
|Accuracy||± 5 mm|
|Depth||Max detection : 150 mm, Detection steel, max. : 150 mm, Detection copper, max. : 150 mm, Detection of live cables, max. : 60 mm, Detection of wooden substructures, max. : 40 mm|
|Additional||Functions : Signal view, reliable measurements in damp concrete|
|Detectable Materials||Plastic pipes, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, wooden studs, live cables|
|Power Supply||4 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA)|
|Automatic Deactivation||Approx :5 minutes|
|Dust and Splash Protection||IP 54|