Bosch GDX18V-EC Cordless Impact Driver/Wrench
Bosch is adding the first impact driver to its range of cordless tools with EC motors: the GDX 18 V-EC Professional. It combines the advantages of EC technology with the tried-and-tested, unique hexagon/square toolholder from the existing GDX model, enabling both screwdriver bits and nutsetters to be used. The GDX 18 V-EC Professional also offers an up to 100 percent longer lifetime and a more compact and lightweight design than tools with conventional motors. It drives about 490 screws measuring 6 x 65 millimeters in softwood with a 4.0 Ah battery, which equates to an increase of 40 percent over the model which does not have an EC motor. This therefore provides professional tradespeople with an even more versatile and efficient tool for all the connections required in installation, metal and wood construction.
Bosch GDX 18 V-EC Professional Cordless Impact Driver Wrench: The most universal impact driver in its class – with even longer lifetime. Special bit holder combines 1/2" square and 1/4" hexagon – for even more applications. Brushless EC motor technology from Bosch – for up to 100% longer lifetime. Very compact design for perfect handling, even in the tightest spaces and overhead.
- No self-discharge, no memory effect and a higher energy density thanks to Li-Ion battery technology
- Longer motor life – more runtime – more power thanks to brushless motor
- High precision with torque pre-selection preventing overtightening & damaging screw heads and threads
- 2-in-1 bit holder – for even more applications combining 1/2″ square and 1/4″ hexagon
- Illuminating of the work area with bright LED light
- Long battery lifetime Protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Long motor lifetime
- Easy and precise control of the RPM thanks to variable speed
- Comfortable handling of the tool thanks to softgrip
- Voltage 18 Volt
- Battery 100% compatible with all tools within its voltage class – Choose the XL battery for longest runtime or the compact battery for best handling
- Optimal protection of the cells against excessive heat due to special, heat conductive housing
- 5.0 Ah battery 80% charged after 45 minutes with GAL 1860 CV
- Metalworking – The professional power tools for metalworking from Bosch.
- Construction – The professional power tools for construction from Bosch.
- Woodworking – The professional power tools for woodworking from Bosch.
- Best work results with speed pre-selection for applications requiring material-specific speed
- The only impact wrench on the market with a dual bit holder (compatible with 1/2" and 1/4" bits). High torque and control for the toughest applications.
- Power control (3 settings)
- LED light
- Brushless EC motor
|Product Name||Bosch GDX18V-EC Cordless Impact Driver/Wrench|
|Torque||Max. : 185 Nm|
|Battery Voltage||18 V|
|Impact Rate||0-3.200 bpm|
|No-load Speed||0-2.800 rpm, (1st level) : 1.100-2.600 rpm, (2nd level) : 3.200 rpm|
|Screw Dia||M 6 – M 16|
|Tightening Screws And Nuts of Maximum Permitted Size||Vibration emission value ah : 13 m/s², Uncertainty K : 1.5 m/s²|
|Tool Holder||1/4" internal hexagon and 1/2" external square|