ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 Graphic Card
Packs a Punch
Phoenix graphics cards pack as much performance as possible into a compact design that offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis. Limited space begs an efficient cooling system, and the Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 delivers with a fan that sports dual ball bearings and is certified for IP5X dust resistance. Whether you're upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the Phoenix is a potent package that delivers the latest-gen performance.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings:
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II:
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
NVIDIA® G−SYNC™ Technology:
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNCTM display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
- The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Get game ready with performance that’s twice as fast as the GeForce GTX 950 and up to 70% faster than the GTX 1050.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep your GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Compact design maximizes compatibility.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
|Product Name||ASUS PH-GTX1650-O4G|
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1650|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 3.0|
|Memory Clock||8002 MHz|
|Video Memory||GDDR5 4GB|
|Accessories||1 x CD1 x Quick Guide|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320|
|Display Port||Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)|
|DVI Output||Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)|
|HDCP Support||Yes (2.2)|
|HDMI Output||Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)|
|GDDR5 4GB||OC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1710 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1485 MHzGaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1680 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1485 MHz|