The D-Link DCS-6620G is a high performance wireless PTZ network camera, loaded with the features necessary to effectively secure commercial enterprises. Simply by logging on to an Internet browser you can view camera images as well as activate the camera's pan and tilt functions to point it in any desired direction. At the same time you can engage its powerful 10x optical zoom to bring people and objects into close view for better inspection. There are also a number of preset PTZ positions that you can set the camera to follow. PTZ operation is also possible locally using the supplied remote control.
Video can be captured in either the MPEG-4 or M-JPEG compression formats. This allows a user to choose between the more stable M-JPEG format and the lower bandwidth MPEG-4 format to suit a particular application.
10 x Optical Zoom:
With the simple click of a mouse from a remote Internet location, a user can activate the camera's powerful 10x optical zoom to get a better look at people and objects.
By using an optional external speaker together with the camera's built-in microphone, a user can hear and speak with a person at the camera location. This is a very useful feature for retail stores, controlled entry facilities, factories or any other applications requiring voice along with
- Bluetooth connection to cell phone gives you a virtual 3rd line to help you manage your business communications more effectively.
- Conference between cell & landline provides greater flexibility for all your conference calls.
- Call Waiting/Caller ID shows name and number of who's calling even when you're on another call. Keeps the last 99 calls in memory.
- Visual line status indicator tells you instantly which lines are in operation.
- Full-duplex speakerphone provides natural simultaneous 2-way conversation.
|Product Name||D-Link DCS-6620G Wireless Security Network Camera|
|Lens||Focal Length: not specified Zoom: 10x Optical zoom plus 10x digital zoom|
|Power Consumption||5.5W (8W moving)|
|Audio Output||Via mini A/V output|
|Video Output||Mini A/V out (2.5mm) [includes A/V cable]|
|Image Sensor||1/4" Color CCD|
|Number of Pixels||704 x 480|
|Dimensions||4.1 x 4.4 x 4.1" (104 x 112 x 104mm)|