D-link DAP‑2680 Wireless AC1750 Dual-Band Access Point
AC1750 Wave 2 Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless with combined speeds of up to 1.75 Gbps1 Network icon Multiple Operational Modes Functions as an access point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS), WDS with access point, or wireless client. Seamless Roaming icon Band steering Automatically steers traffic to the fastest, least congested band. Bandwidth icon MU-MIMO & Beamforming Allows multiple devices to connect simultaneously for improved efficiency. And creates highly-targeted Wi-Fi connections for superior Wi-Fi bandwidth. Smart Green icon Smart, secure & green The wireless scheduler feature, which turns off wireless functionality when it isn’t needed, saves power and increases network security. Limited Lifetime Warranty icon Limited Lifetime Warranty Register and enjoy Limited Lifetime Warranty support from one of the global leaders in the industry.
- The DAP‑2680 Wireless AC1750 Wave 2 Dual‑Band PoE Access Point features cutting‑edge Wave 2 technology that brings greater speeds, efficiency, and security to your wireless customers. Perfect for small to medium business or enterprise environments.
- Be the best with Wave 2 Boost your business network to maximum wireless signal rates of up to 450 Mbps over the 2.4 GHz band, and 1300 Mbps over the 5 GHz band1.
- Beamforming with MU‑MIMO Beamforming focuses the Wi-Fi signal to improve both range and connection strength so your clients can enjoy a superior Wi-Fi experience. Built-in Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output (MU-MIMO) technology gets high-bandwidth Wi-Fi signals to multiple devices simultaneously, for faster data distribution and efficiency.
- The Perfect Fit for Your Network Multiple operational modes allow you to select the DAP-2680 to operate as an access point, a Wireless Distribution System (WDS), a WDS with access point, or a wireless client
- Business Quality of Service The Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) and Quality of Service (QoS) features make it an ideal access point for audio, video, and voice applications. When enabled, QoS allows the DAP-2680 to automatically prioritise network traffic. Customised priority rules can be adjusted through the web GUI. AP Load Balancing limits the maximum number of users per access point to ensure maximum performance.
|Product Name||D-link DAP‑2680 Wireless AC1750 Dual-Band Access Point|
|Wireless Type||802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|Data Transfer Rate||1750 megabits_per_second|
|Dimensions||19 x 19 x 4.5 cm|