DSE-7310 Auto Start Control Module
DSE7310 MKII Auto Start Control Module The DSE7310 MKII is a powerful, new generation auto start genset control module with a highly sophisticated level of new features and functions, presented in the usual DSE user-friendly format. Suitable for a wide variety of single, diesel or gas Gen-set applications. Featuring a new Dual Core main processor and extended memory, the module provides faster and more powerful processing power, returning faster operational responses on intensive applications and increased functionality, with data logging facility. Monitoring an extensive number of engine parameters, the module will display warnings, shutdown and engine status information on the back-lit LCD screen, illuminated LED's, remote PC's and via SMS text alerts (with external communication device).
- The DSE7310 is a feature packed Auto Start Control Module designed to control single diesel or gas gen-set applications
- Power monitoring (kW h, kV Ar, kV Ah, kV Ar h) 3-phase generator sensing.
- Configurable inputs/outputs (9/8), Fuel usage monitor and low level alarms.
- Remote communications (RS232 & RS485), Configurable display languages, Power save mode
- Flexible sender inputs, allows load options and dummy load requirements to be independently controlled.
|Product Name||DSE-7310 Auto Start Control Module|
|Size||240 mm x 181 mm x 42 mm|