DSE-7410 MKII Auto Start Control Module
DSE7410 MKII Auto Start Control Module The DSE7410 MKII is an intelligent, powerful auto start control module with high-level features and functionality. The control module is the first module in the DSE range to include in-built SNMP. The module is suitable for a wide range of single-set gas and diesel applications. The control module features an enhanced dual core main processor and extended memory capacity. This allows the module to deliver a faster more powerful performance to return quicker operating responses on complex applications and provides enhanced memory storage for high level data logging functionality.
- The DSE7410 MKII is an intelligent, powerful auto start control module with high-level features and functionality. The control module is the first module in the DSE range to include in-built SNMP
- Power monitoring (kW h, kVAr, kv Ah, kV Ar h), reverse power protection, kW overload protection.
- Simultaneous use of RS485, RS232 & Ethernet ports.
- Fuel usage monitor and low level alarms. Allows accurate tracking of fuel usage.
- True dual mutual standby with load balancing timer. Enables two set systems to be configured to allow for redundancy or balancing run hours.
|Product Name||DSE-7410 MKII Auto Start Control Module|
|Voltage range||15 V to 333 V AC (L-N)|
|Voltage Rating||8 V to 35 V Continuous|
|Storage temperature||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Operating Current||260 mA at 12 V, 130 mA at 24 V|
|Dimensions||240 mm x 172 mm x 57 mm|
|Frequency Range||3.5 Hz to 75 Hz|