Lutron RSW 923 RS 232 to Wifi Converter
- You can Lutron meter with RS232 output interface connected to the RSW-923, to transfer data via WiFi to the desired device. However, the use of smart phones or tablet computers developed by the company's free software to do data collection record APP.
- WiFi work mode: Access Point(AP) or Client mode.
- Maximum TCP connections to 20
- Without going through the computer settings, can be used directly after the machine settings.
- 1.DC 9V power input
- 2.DC 9V power output(power supply for the connecting RS232 meter)
- 3.Three RS232 input(photo isolate RS232 type)
- NetMode, 2.SSID, 3.Password, 4.IP address, 5.Port, 6.Gateway address,
- Meter CH. Setting
|Product Name||Lutron RSW 923 RS 232 to Wifi Converter|
|Display||LCD Size: 3.2 X 2.4" (60 X 44.4 mm) Dot Matrix backlit LCD (128 X 64 pixels)|
|Circuit||Custom single-chip microprocessor LSI circuit|
|Weight||Dimension : Dimension is for the meter without antenna only. 134 X 80 X 32 (5.3 X 3.1 X 1.3 inch).|
|Power Consumption||DC 200 mA approximately. 204 g/0.45 LB.|
|Input Signal||Three isolated RS232 signal input|
|Operating Humidity||Less than 80% R.H..|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 ( 32 to 122 )|
|Power Supply||AC to DC adapter 9V.|