Relay Module 12V LDR Photoresistor Light Sensor
This module is a three-way switch (COM, NO and NC) that uses the intensity of ambient light to directly control the output load.
Its adjustment potentiometer allows you to change the sensitivity and set the start threshold of the relay. The relay energizes when it is darker than the threshold.
The optical isolation relay effectively protects the chip and ensures better performance.
This module is used for light detection, brightness detection, lamp control and automatic equipment.
- Apply photosensitive resistance to induct the intensity of the light, can directly control the load with attached relay module
- With a potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity, set the start relay thresholds
- Output type: Directly connect AC 220V 10A or DC30V 10A
- With 4pcs fixed screw holes, convenient to install
- PCB size: 5*2.6cm (L*W)
- Using wide voltage LM393 comparator
|Product Name||Relay Module 12V LDR Photoresistor Light Sensor|
|LED Indicators||Green and Red|
|Relay activation current||100mA|