1 Channel 5V Relay Module
The Relay Module provides a solution for controlling high current devices that cannot be controlled by the Arduino’s Digital I/O pins due to their current and voltage limits.
The Relay Shield features four high quality relays and provides NO/NC interfaces, four dynamic LED indicators to show the on/off state of each relay, and the standardized shield form factor to provide a smooth connection to the Arduino board or other Arduino compatible boards.
Arudino Uno/Leonardo compatible; Other board or micro-controller via jumper cables.
Interface via digital I/O pins 4,5,6, and 7
Relay screw terminals
- The features of 1-Channel Relay module are as follow:
- Good in safety. In power system and high voltage system, the lower current can control the higher one.
- 1-channel high voltage system output, meeting the needs of single channel control
- Wide range of controllable voltage.
- Being able to control high load current, which can reach 240V, 10A
- With a normally-open (NO) contact and a normally-closed (NC) contacts
|Product Name||1 Channel 5V Relay Module|