STM32L Evaluation Development Board Discovery Kit
The STM32L-DISCOVERY and 32L152CDISCOVERY kits help you to discover the STM32L ultra low power features and to develop and share your applications.
- STM32L - 152RBT6 (128 KB Flash memory, 16 KB RAM, 4 KB EEPROM) or STM32L152RCT6 (256 KB Flash memory,32 KB RAM, 8 KB EEPROM) microcontroller in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone STLINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3.3 or 5 V supply voltage.
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V.
- Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
- One linear touch sensor or four touchkeys
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing.
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STSW-STM32072 package
IDD Current Measurement:
- LCD:DIP28 package, 24 segments, 4 commons.
- Four LEDs: LD1 (red/green) for USB communication, LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power-on, Two user LEDs, LD3 (green) and LD4 (blue).
|Product Name||STM32L Evaluation Development Board Discovery Kit|
|Operating Supply Voltage||3 V, 5 V|
|Interface Type||Touch Interface, USB|