STM32F303 Discovery Kit
The STM32F3 DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32 F3 series Cortex-M4 mixed-signals features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.?
Based on the STM32F303VCT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, accelerometer, gyroscope and e-compass ST MEMs, USB connection, LEDs and pushbuttons.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32f3discovery to support quick evaluation and development.
- STM32F303VCT6 microcontroller featuring 256 KB Flash, 48 KB RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- L3GD20, ST MEMs motion sensor, 3-axis digital output gyroscope
|Product Name||STM32F303 Discovery Kit|
|Dimensions||7.1 x 3.9 x 3.5 inches|