MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module 3.3V/5V
A 3.3V and 5V Breadboard Power Supply Module with series diode, polarity reversal protection. The module can take 6.5V to 12V input and can produce 3.3V and +5V. Can also output 5V on the USB connector and can also take input through the USB connector.
It's a must-have product for experimenters those have to test/prototype electronic circuits on a breadboard or perforated/veroboards.
- Breadboard power supply module, with 5 V, 3.3 V output voltages
- Apply to MB102 Standard breadboard
- Input voltage: 6.5-12 V (DC) or 5V USB power supply
- Output voltage: 3.3V and 5V can switch over
- Maximum output current: <700 ma
- Input voltage ON/OFF switch
- Independent control of upper and Lower Bread Board Power Rails. Can switch over to 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V using jumpers on any rail.
- On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient external lead use.
|Product Name||MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module 3.3V/5V|
|Size||53 x 32 x 23 mm|
|Output Current||<700 ma|
|Input Voltage||6.5-12 V (DC) or USB power supply|
|Output Voltage||3.3V/5V can switch over|