TP-Link TL-PS110U Single USB2.0 Port Fast Ethernet Print Server
The TP-LINK TL-PS110U print server allows you to take the computer out of the loop while setting up a printing network. All that is needed is to connect the TL-PS110U to a printer via the USB port, connect the print server to your LAN, and you will be able to access your printer from any computer on the LAN.
TP-LINK print servers
TP-LINK print servers feature high-speed microprocessor and USB 2.0 port to ensure user printing jobs are processed both effectively and rapidly.
TP-LINK print servers support a majority of operating systems including Windows, Netware, Unix/Linux, and Mac. Also TP-LINK print servers support a number of network protocols including TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, Apple Talk, LPR, IPP/SMB, RAW TCP, increasing the width of application.
- Compatible with more than 320 printer models on the market
- Supports multi-protocol and multi-OS, easy to set up in almost all network environments
- High-speed microprocessor and USB2.0 compliant printing port make processing jobs faster
- Simple setup and management, very easy to operate
- Compact and smart design, can be located almost anywhere
|Product Name||TP-Link TL-PS110U Single USB2.0 Port Fast Ethernet Print Server|
|Interface||USB 2.0 Port Fast Ethernet RJ-45 Port|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||Dimensions ( W x D x H )|
|Management||Web Management，Telnet Configuration，HP Web JetAdmin|
|System Requirements||Windows 9x/ME, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/10, Mac OS 8.1 or Later, UNIX/Linux, Netware 3.12 or Later|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~50℃ (32℉~122℉) Storage Temperature: -5℃~65℃ (23℉~139℉) Operating Humidity: 0%~70% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 0%~80% non-condensing|