Garmin eTrex Vista H Handheld GPS Navigator
Ideal for serious hikers and climbers, the rugged eTrex Vista H features a high-sensitivity receiver, detailed basemap, barometric altimeter, electronic compass and 24 megabytes (MB) of internal memory for extra data storage.
Enjoy Clear Reception:
With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver, eTrex Vista H locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons. The advantage is clear — whether you’re in deep woods or near tall buildings and trees, you can count on Vista H to help you find your way when you need it the most.
Get Your Bearings:
The Vista H has a built-in electronic compass that provides bearing information even while you're standing still, and its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude. You can even use the altimeter to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Add More Detail:
The Vista's basemap contains lakes, rivers, cities, major routes, railways and coastlines. And, with Vista's extra 24 MB of memory and USB port, you can download even more map detail with data from Garmin's entire line of MapSource® mapping products.
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver in a rugged waterproof case
- Built-in basemap shows lakes, rivers, cities, roads coastlines, marine navigation aids and landmarks
- USB interface for faster map downloads; 24 MB of internal memory offers plenty of room for plenty of room for maps, waypoints, routes and saved tracks
- High-contrast, backlit 2.4-inch LCD display; four-way cursor for smooth, one-hand operation
- Includes an electronic compass for continuous bearing information and a barometric altimeter for precise altitude
|Product Name||Garmin eTrex Vista H Handheld GPS Navigator|
|Display Resolution||160 x 288 pixels|
|Display size||2.8 x 5.4 cm|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 11.2 x 3.0 cm|