The pH 10.01 buffer in a 1 Litre bottle is the most popular buffer used before analysing basic samples. Ideal for those requiring an accurate alkaline reading, particularly suitable for those working in water purification plants, the food industry, aquatics, and Hydroponics, and in any environments where the pH is expected to be alkaline. Hanna Microprocessor pH meters can be calibrated at pH9.18 and pH10.01.
Buffer solutions should be stored at 25 C, away from direct sunlight for accurate readings.
To correctly maintain your meter/electrode, we highly recommend use of a Hanna cleaning solution, as well as a buffer, for maximum performance every time. pH4, along with pH7, can also be used as an emergency storage solution.
Hanna buffer solutions are prepared, ready-to-use, according to precise formulas and standardised in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to ensure quality and accuracy. All solutions show a batch number, an expiry date, and the correlation table between pH and temperature. A certificate of analysis is available on request. All bottled solutions are sealed with an air tight, tamper-proof seal to prevent any Carbon Dioxide from entering and causing a change in the pH buffer value.
- pH buffer solutions
- Standard solutions for conductivity, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), turbidity, salinity and Ion-Selective Electrode (ISE) calibration
- Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) test and pre-treatment solutions
- Reference fill solutions for refillable electrodes
- General and specific cleaning solutions for electrodes
- Solutions for electrode maintenance and storage
- Solutions for sample preparation
|Product Name||Hanna HI-7010 pH 10.01 Buffer Solution|
|Accuracy||Standard ±0.01 pH|