Yihua 995D+ 2 in 1 Hot Rework Soldering Iron Station
995D+ is the latest model produced by Yihua The new button layout and menu makes it extremely easy to use. It has all good features of 995D like: large LCD screen, sleep mode (saves your soldering tip), digital calibration, Fahrenheit / Celsius scales , super accurate temperature stability. But in addition it also features three separate channels for quick temperature or air flow changes. Especially useful choosing preheating and final temperature while soldering with hot air or just soldering different types of components. It also has a cool air feature and a wider soldering iron temperature range.
- High contrast white character LCD screen specially made for BaumTronics and not dull blue characters as sold by other sellers.
- Fast and powerful CPU.
- Easy to use operation mode, more sophisticated settings can be adjusted in menu mode.
- Dynamic wind speed display.
- It adopts PID precision temperature control algorithm, the temperature fluctuation range of ≤ ± 1 °C.
- -50 °C to +50 °C temperature compensation function
- 0-99 minutes sleep time setting function (soldering Iron)
- Fahrenheit / Celsius temperature conversion functions.
- Manual / automatic mode switching function (hot air)
- High temperature automatic protection and alarm functions
- The air gun has automatic detection, protection, alarm function, and more comprehensive protection for product safety and reliability.
- ESD safe
- Cool air function (press and hold the rotary knob)
- Three separate user configurable channels for all parameters (temperature, Celsius/Fahrenheit scale, air flow, auto/manual function, sleep time and temperature calibration)
- Digital encoder for airflow adjustment and menu navigation(when pressed)
|Product Name||Yihua 995D+ 2 in 1 Hot Rework Soldering Iron Station|
|Gun heater element||25 mm Heater Element|
|Gun Temperature range||100-480°C|
|Soldering Iron Heater material||131A (High Quality Made in Japan)|
|Soldering Iron power||75W|
|Soldering Iron Temperature range||100-480°C|
|Soldering Iron Type||907I|