Russell Hobbs Oxford Kettle (20090-70)
At Russell Hobbs our designers have engineered the Oxford Kettle with a ‘perfect pour’ spout, cleverly shaped to deliver a precise stream with no spills or splashes. It also has a Rapid Boil function that boils one cup of water in just 50 seconds*. This means your refreshing cup of tea or reviving mug of coffee is less than a minute away.
With a 1.7 litre capacity jug, the Oxford Kettle is big enough to make up to six cups, making it a great choice for family homes or office kitchens.
- Brushed stainless steel kettle
- Rapid boil zone feature denoting 1/2/3 cup volumes
- Boils one cup of water in just 50 seconds
- Easy pour spout
- 1.7L capacity
- Concealed heating element
- 360° base
- Cord storage
- Removable, washable filter
- Internal water level indicator
- 2400 W
|Product Name||Russell Hobbs Oxford Kettle (20090-70)|