Hyundai HGCTB22NS Auxiliary Contact Block
- Surge voltage occurs during the operation of contactor or control relay, and it is normally 10 - 20 times of rated voltage.
- Surge absorber drops the surge voltage less than 3 times of rated voltage.
- Surge absorber is required on accurate control circuit, especially for PLC circuit.
- Surge absorber prevents electronic components from high surge voltage damage.
- Surge absorber is applicable for both 50 Hz and 60 Hz. (for RC-Unit only)
|Product Name||Hyundai HGCTB22NS Auxiliary Contact Block|
|Mounting Mode||Front Mounting|
|Suitable||for HGC 9 - 100 , HGR|