Hyundai HGE100E ELCB 100-500mA
It is available to adapt various low voltage system protections such as ‘Discrimination’ and ‘Cascading’ with limit current characteristic and high breaking capacity.It is a low voltage system protection to selectively separate fault point from system to minimize influence of fault. In this protection type, only circuit breaker installed at a fault point is operated whilethe other feeder can be used continuously.In this protection type, upstream circuit breakers can be tripped earlier than downstream circuit breaker for back up protection. So, it is applied to the smaller breaking capacity than the calculated value at down stream circuit.
- Service breaking capacity, Ics = 100 % Icu
- Rated impulse withstand voltage, Uimp: 6 kV
- Prevent damage from reverse connection: It is possible to prevent circuit damage under reverse connection condition.
- Prevent unnecessary malfunction on temporary leakage condition.
- Adjustable residual current and cut-off time.
- 3 Phase power supply system: Enables normal operation under one phase loss condition by adapting 3 phase power supply system.
- Protecting an inverter load safely from ground fault by adapting IC filter.
|Product Name||Hyundai HGE100E ELCB 100-500mA|
|Breaking capacity||16 KA ( 380-415V lcu / lcs )|
|Rated Current||16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 75, 80, 100|
|Number of Poles||4 Pole|
|Front connection||Terminal screw|
|Rear connection||Horizonta l/ Vertical|