MQ-8 Hydrogen Gas Sensor
This is a simple-to-use hydrogen gas sensor, suitable for sensing hydrogen concentrations in the air. The MQ-8 can detect hydrogen gas concentrations anywhere from 100-10000ppm. This sensor has a high sensitivity and fast response time. The sensor’s output is an analogue resistance. The drive circuit is very simple; all you need to do is power the heater coil with 5V, add a load resistance, and connect the output to an ADC.
- Using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
- The switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analogue output AO.
- TTL output valid signal is low. ( Low-level signal when the output light can directly connect to the microcontroller or relay module )
- The higher the voltage, the concentration of the analogue output voltage is higher.
- A hydrogen gas detection with good sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning.
- Has a long life and reliable stability
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 4 cm|
|Interface Type||Analog, Digital|