- Monitors temperature in range on PTC thermistor.
- Fixed Levels of switching.
- MEMORY function, active by Dip Switch.
- PTC sensor is used for sensing, it is built-in motor winding by its manufacturer.
- RESET of faulty state can be done by button on the front panel or by external contact (remote by 2 wires).
- The function of short-circuit or sensor disconnection monitoring, red LED flashing indicates faulty sensor.
- Output contact: 2x changeover/DPDT 8A/250V AC1.
- Red LED shines and indicates exceeded temperature.
- MultiVoltage supply AC/DC 24-240V.
|Product Name||Iskra TZ-220E Low Voltage Switch Gear|
|For||THERMOSTAT FOR MONITORING TEMPERATURE OF MOTOR WINDING|
|Type||Low Voltage Switch Gear|
|Power Supply||AC/DC 24-240V|