Circutor LM4A-210-M Analogue & Digital Signals Centralizer
The LM4A-2IO-M is an analogue and digital signals centralizer. In only 4 DIN modules, the unit has 2 relay outputs and centralizes 4 analogue inputs from 0 ... 20 mA or 4 …. 20 mA, 2 voltage-free digital input (dry contacts). The unit includes an RS-485 communications bus with a Modbus/ RTU protocol, which allows real-time control by communications. The unit is compatible with Power-Studio and Power-Studio SCADA control software.
- Process Measurement with analogue outputs from Temperatures, Pressure and Flow sensors.
- Tele-management of the 2 digital outputs
- Open relay function
- Closed relay funcƟon
- Impulse funcƟon
- Supervision of the 2 digital inputs(Dry contacts)
- Voltage-free inputs
- Detection of the logic state of the inputs
- Centralization of digital impulses received by external meters ( ≤ 10 Hz)
- Monitoring of the 4 analogues inputs from 0 ... 20 mA or 4 …. 20 mA
- Reading any Impulse-emiƫng device (up to 4 units). These parameters are useful to generate receipts or define a price/unit cost
- Alarm central: the unit's outputs can act on contacts, sound and/or luminous devices to carry out a protecƟon or warning operaƟon with an internal relay.
- Complies with the IEC60664, VDE0110, UL94, EN61010-1, EN55011, EN61000-4-3,EN61000-4-11,EN61000-6-4, EN61000-4-2, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-2,N61000-6-1, EN61000-6-3, EN61000-4-5 standards.
- Compact size (93 x 71 x 58 mm (4 DIN Rail modules))
- Double-insulated electric shock protecƟon class II
|Product Name||Circutor LM4A-210-M Analogue & Digital Signals Centralizer|