Fuji MS4S-A-AP Contact Timers (8 Pin)
- Time-scale indication window and time-scale selector
- By turning a time-scale selector, thetiming-scales appear in the indication windows one set a time. Although this is a multimode timer, the optional times such as 56 or 27minutes can be easily set with the direct-reading time-scale.
- Compact timer with instantaneous contact
- On-delay timers with instantaneous contact, as well as multimode and on-delay timers, are compact. The front to back length of the timers is only 66.5mm.
- Operation mode indication window and operation mode selector
- Four operation modes are provided(MS4SM type only).
- By turning the operation mode selector, the on-delay, flicker, one-shot, or signal off-delay operation mode can be selected. The presentmode is shown in the operation mode indication window with the marks PO, FL, OS or SF.
- LED power ON and output indicator
- The power-source lamp (Green) is lit when power is on and flickers during timer operation.
- The output lamp (Red) is lit when the timed NO contact is on.
- Wide range of AC supply voltage
- Supply voltages of 100 to 240V AC are commonly available (ordering code: AP type only).
- Instantaneous operation function with 0 indication
- When the timer dial is set at 0, output is given instantaneously, allowing sequence checks to be performed easily.
- Time unit indication window and time unit selector
- By turning the time selector, time units of 0.1 sec., sec., min, and hours. can be selected and made to appear in the indication window.
- Improvement of resistance to waveform distortion
- The resistance to distortion of secondary voltage waveform of the power supply caused by inverters and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) is improved.
- UL, and TÜV approved
|Product Name||Fuji MS4S-A-AP Contact Timers (8 Pin)|
|Weight||About 100 g|
|Insulation Resistance||100 or more(with DV500V mega)|
|Humidity||35-85 (don't freeze over and dew)|
|Temperature||-10-+55 (don't freeze over and dew)|
|Control||AC 250V 5A (cosphi=1)|
|Terminal Type||Eight pins|
|Power Consumption||About 10 VA|
|Rated Voltage||(Shared) AC100-240v (50 / 60 Hz)|
|Set Error||+/-5% of +/-0.05s|