Fluke 707 Loop Calibrator
- Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- mA accuracy of 0.015%, superior to other loop calibrators in this price range.
- 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate and measure.
- Push-button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks.
- 0-100% “span check” for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
- 24-volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM.
- Measures V DC to 28 V.
- Single 9 V battery that is easily changed without braking calibration seal
- 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start-up modes.
- Innovative output adjustment dial with 1 µA and 100 resolution.
- HART ™ mode connects 250 Ω resistor in series with 24 V loop for compatibility with HART communicators.
|Product Name||Fluke 707 Loop Calibrator|
|Humidity Range||0 to 90% (0°C to 35°C); 0 to 70% (35°C to 55°C)|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 55°C|
|Storage temperature||-30°C to 60°C|
|weight||224 g (340 g including holster)|
|Dimension||152 x 70 x 41 mm|
|Batteries & Runtime|
|Battery type||One 9 V battery Alkaline|