Fluke 707Ex Intrinsically Safe mA Loop Calibrator
The Fluke 707Ex is an intrinsically safe loop calibrator for use in potentially explosive environments. The Fluke 707Ex is certified in accordance with the ATEX directive in Zones 1 and 2. The Fluke 707Ex is certified in accordance with the ATEX directive (Ex II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4) in Zones 1 and 2. It is also certified to operate in accordance with Factory Mutual N.I. Class 1, Division 2 areas Group A-D.
Beyond that, it combines the best features of a push-button and knob-base loop calibrator, for extremely fast and easy calibration. The large display and simple quick-click rotary button lets you make quick selections and adjustments with one hand. Plus, features such as mA sourcing, simulation and measurement; simultaneous display of mA and % of span, and selectable step or ramp outputs, helps you work more efficiently and accurately. And you can quickly change the 9V battery without breaking the calibration seal.
- High performance intrinsically safe loop calibrator for use in potentially explosive environments
- Is certified in accordance with ATEX directive (Ex II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4) in Zones 1 and 2 and to operate in accordance with Factory Mutual N.I. Class 1, Division 2 areas Group A-D
- Features large display and simple, quick-click interface for easy one-handed operation
- Provides simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- Delivers superior mA accuracy of 0.015%
- Provides 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate, and measure
- Includes HART® compatible resistance connected in series with the loop supply for compatibility with HART communicators
- Features push-button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks
- Includes 0-100% “span check” for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Provides selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
- Includes a 24-volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without a DMM.
- Measures V DC to 28 V
- Runs on a single 9 V battery that is easily changed without breaking the calibration seal
- Offers 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start up modes
- Features an innovative output adjustment dial
|Product Name||Fluke 707Ex Intrinsically Safe mA Loop Calibrator|
|Current Measurement||Range : 0 to 24 mA, Resolution : 0.001 mA, Accuracy : 0.015% Rdg + 2 LSD|
|Safety Standard||CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1:1992|
|Weight||224 g (350 g including holster)|
|Humidity||(without condensation) : 0 to 95% (0ºC to 30ºC), 0 to 75% (30ºC to 40ºC), 0 to 45% (40ºC to 50ºC)|
|Loop Power||While measuring mA, 24 V|
|Size||152 x 70 x 41 mm|
|Current Simulation||Range : 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA, Accuracy : 0.015% Rdg + 2 LSD|
|Current Sourcing||Range : 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA, Accuracy : 0.015% Rdg + 2 LSD, Drive capability : 700 Ω at 20 mA|
|Voltage Measurement||Range : 0 to 28 V DC, Resolution : 1 mV, Accuracy : 0.015% Rdg + 2 LSD|
|Maximum Voltage||30 V|
|Operating Temperature||-10ºC to 55ºC|
|Storage temperature||-40ºC to 60ºC|
|Battery||One 9V battery Alkaline|