GW Instek GOM-805 Milli Ohmmeter
The GOM-805 from GW Instek is a DC milli ohm meter with handler/ RS-232C/ USB device/ GPIB. This device has maximum 50000 counts measurement 3.5inch TFT display, rapid sampling rate of 60 readings per second, optimum 0.05% measurement precision, four wire measurement methods as well as the temperature measurement and temperature compensation measurement function to meet the requirement of low resistance measurement application. It also includes 20 sets of panel setting memory and many external control interfaces such as RS-232C, USB, handler/scan/EXT IO and GPIB. The 3.5inch colour LCD to enhance the clarity of measurement results and to provide display for related setting criteria that tremendously brings up the completeness of test information.
- Power source of AC 100V to 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Dry circuit
- Drive modes such as DC+/DC-, pulsed, PWM, zero
- 1Amp test current, 1µohm resolution
- Four wire resistance measurement
- Temperature compensation measurement function
- Delayed measurement
- Dimension of 223mm x 102mm x 283mm (W x H x D)
- GOM-805 meter, Quick start guide x 1, Power cord x 1, Test lead GTL-308 x 1, CD x 1 (complete user manual).
|Product Name||GW Instek GOM-805 Milli Ohmmeter|