MASTECH MS2108A Professional Multifunction Digital Clamp Multimeter
Mastech MS2108A Auto Range DC AC Current Professional Digital Clamp Multimeter Voltage Frequency Meter
This Professional Clamp Meter has multi-functions including measurements of AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle, diode and continuity test.
It can be clamped around an electrical conductor to measure frequency, AC/DC current and duty cycle without any physical contact.
With LCD backlight, clamp light, analog bar, relative value measuring, auto range function, maximum/minimum value measuring, this clamp meter is an ideal multi-function instrument for use in the fields, workshop, school and home applications.
- Perform measurements of AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle, diode and continuity test.
- Measuring frequency, AC/DC current and duty cycle by clamp.
- LCD with backlight & bar graph and clamp lighting bulb.
- Relative value measurement and auto range function.
- Provided with one excellent cloth bag for conveniently-carrying.
- Data holding, to hold the readings while taking measurement.
- Maximum and minimum value measuring and holding.
- Automatic indication of functions and unit symbols.
- Auto power off and low battery indication.
- Full overload protection and dual insulation protection.
- Over-molding rubber case, shake-proof, skid-proof and good touch-feeling.
|Product Name||MASTECH MS2108A Professional Multifunction Digital Clamp Multimeter|
|AC Voltage||4V/40V/400V 750V|
|Auto power off||15 minute|
|DC Voltage||400mV 4V/40V/400V 1000V|
|Operating Altitude||Max. 2000 meters|
|Storage temperature||-10 to 50 Celsius Degree (10 Fahrenheit to 122 Fahrenheit)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40 Celsius Degree (32 Fahrenheit to 104 Fahrenheit)|
|Over-range indication||"0L" or "-0L"|
|Power Supply||3 x 1.5V AAA battery (not included)|