HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 Printer M712n CF235A
Improve the productivity of your workgroup with the speedy and durable LaserJet Enterprise 700 M712n Monochrome Laser Printer from HP, which also boasts the ability to handle custom-sized media up to 12.3 x 18.5" and standard media up to 11.7 x 17". Demonstrating this unit's capabilities are the max print speed of 40 ppm and the max resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi, allowing you to create sharp, crisp documents in no time at all. It even has a first print out time of just 10.5 seconds .
Operation is intuitive with a 2" 4-line LCD and 10-button keypad available for checking printer settings. Direct printing via an Easy-Access USB port is available, and when networked via Ethernet the printer can also offer mobile printing via HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint. Media handling is performed by either a 100-sheet multipurpose tray or two 250-sheet standard input trays, allowing you to have multiple media types loaded simultaneously for fast switching. Additionally, it is designed to last with a 200,000-page monthly duty cycle and has a standard USB 2.0 interface for connecting directly to a computer.
- A maximum print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi allows users to create sharp documents with crisp, clear text and imagery.
- Users can print at speeds up to 40 ppm in simplex .
- First print out times of just 10.5 seconds from ready and 23.5 seconds from sleep.
- Users have multiple direct printing options, including an Easy-Access USB port, Apple AirPrint, and HP ePrint.
- Smart features include HP Auto On/Auto Off Technology, FutureSmart Firmware, and a Hardware Integration Pocket.
- The printer features a control panel with a 2" 4-line LCD, a 10-button keypad, job control buttons, and LED status indicators.
- Using the 100-sheet multipurpose tray, users can use media from 3 x 5" up to 12.3 x 18.5" in size.
- The printer works with paper (color, letterhead, light, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, tough), bond, cardstock, envelope, labels, transparency, and vellum.
|Product Name||HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 Printer M712n CF235A|
|Display||2-in, 4-line LCD (color text and graphics)|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 100,000 pages 2|
|Temperature||15 to 32.5ºC|
|Print Language||HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP postscript 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.4)|
|Print Speed||Normal: Up to 40 ppm 1|
|Power Consumption||786 watts (Printing), 22.1 watts (Ready), 6.1 watts (Sleep), 0.21 watts (Off)|
|Processor Speed||800 MHz|
|Humidity measuring range||30 to 70% RH|
|Connectivity||2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Easy Access Walkup Port 1 Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP)|
|Dimension||33.8 x 38.9 x 15.4 in|