HP LaserJet Pro M102w Printer G3Q35A
Keep things simple with an affordable HP LaserJet Pro powered by JetIntelligence Toner cartridges. Produce professional documents from a range of mobile devices, and help save energy with a compact laser printer designed for efficiency.
HP quality—print after print:
- Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner.
- Don’t be fooled by alternatives that mimic Original HP. Help ensure you’re getting the quality you paid for.
- Track toner levels with print gauge technology—produce the most prints possible and get what you paid for.
- No delays or mess—quickly replace your cartridges, using auto seal removal and easy-open packaging.
- Wait less with an HP LaserJet Pro that prints faster than its predecessor—up to 23 pages per minute.
- Grab the documents you need and go. Print first pages in as fast as 7.3 seconds.
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Mobile printing made simple
- Print from iPhone® and iPad® with AirPrint®, which automatically scales jobs to the correct paper size.
- Print with the ease of sending an email, right from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook, using HP ePrint.
- Print directly from your mobile device to your Wi-Fi Direct® printer—without accessing the company network.
- Send jobs from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to any company printer, using Google Cloud Print™ 2.0.
|Product Name||HP LaserJet Pro M102w Printer G3Q35A|
|Operating System||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explore Windows Vista: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8 Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8 Apple® OS X EI Capitan (v10.11) OS X Yosemite (v10.10) OS X Mavericks (v10.9) 1 GB HD Internet required USB Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html)|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 10,000 pages|
|Temperature||15 to 32.5º C|
|Print Speed||Normal: Up to 23 ppm (Black)|
|Power Consumption||380 watts (active printing), 1.7 watts (ready), 0.5 watts (sleep), 0.06 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment), 0.06 watts (Auto-off/Manual-on), 0.06 (Manual Off)|
|Processor Speed||600 MHz|
|Humidity measuring range||30 to 70% RH|
|Connectivity||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Wireless|
|Dimensions||Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) 14.358 x 9.736 x 7.504 in 2 Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) 14.358 x 18.37 x 13.087 in 2|