Cisco RV320 Dual Gigabit Router
Network connectivity is at the heart of every small business, and secure access, firewall protection, and high performance are the cornerstones of every Cisco® Small Business RV Series Router. The Cisco RV320 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router is no exception. With an intuitive user interface, the Cisco RV320 enables you to be up and running in minutes. The Cisco RV320 provides reliable, highly secure access connectivity for you and your employees that is so transparent you will not know it is there.
The Cisco RV320 Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Router is the choice for any network in which performance, security, reliability, and adaptability top the list of requirements. The Cisco RV320 supports two connections to one service provider, delivering high performance by using load balancing, or to two different providers to deliver business continuity. High-capacity virtual private networks (VPNs) connect multiple offices and enable dozens of employees to access the information they need from any geographic location just as securely as if they were working at your main office.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports allow load balancing and business continuity.
- Affordable, high-performance Gigabit Ethernet ports enable rapid transfer of large files, supporting multiple users.
- Dual USB ports support a 3G/4G modem or flash drive. The WAN can also fail over to the 3G/4G modem connected to the USB port.
- SSL VPN and site-to-site VPN enable highly secure connectivity, making the Cisco RV320 perfect for remote employees and multiple offices.
- Stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall and hardware encryption provide strong security.
- Easy-to-use wizard-based configuration tools can be used to establish network connectivity and manage security.
|Product Name||Cisco RV320 Dual Gigabit Router|
|Power Supply||12V 1.5A|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 85% noncondensing|
|Storage temperature||0° to 70°C (32° to 158°F)|
|Dual USB Ports||Storage and 3G/4G modem support|
|Dual WAN||Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports, Failover, Load balancing|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)|
|Protocol binding||Protocols can be bound to a specific WAN port for load-balancing purposes|
|Storage humidity||5% to 90% noncondensing|
|WAN connectivity||Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server, DHCP client, DHCP relay agent|
|Dimension||206 x 132 x 44 mm (8.1 x 5.2 x 1.7 in)|
|Certification||FCC Class B, CE Class B, UL, cUL, CB, CCC, BSMI, KC, Anatel|