Grandstream Enterprise IP Phone GXP2130
The Grandstream GXP2130 Enterprise IP Telephone is a standard enterprise-grade IP phone that features up to 3 lines, 4 xML programmable soft keys, 8 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports and 4-way voice conferencing. A 2.8 inch color LCD screen and HD audio allow for a crisp display and high quality calls. The GXP2130 comes equipped with Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets to allow for flexibility. The phone also comes pre-loaded with weather and currency exchange apps. Ideal for SMBs, enterprises and SOHOs, the GXP2130 is the perfect choice for users looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone with advanced functionality that is simple to use.
- 2.8 inch (320x240) color-screen LCD, Integrated Bluetooth.
- Supports 3 lines, 3 SIP Accounts and 4-way voice conferencing.
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed-dial keys. 4 Programmable soft-keys.
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, Dual Gigabit Ports.
- POE (Power Over Ethernet) Power Supply Included.
|Product Name||Grandstream Enterprise IP Phone GXP2130|
|Dimensions||11.1 x 10.4 x 4.2 inches|