Grandstream GWN7600 WIreless Access Point
GWN7600 are specifically designed for small to medium sized businesses and importantly for those businesses whose physical locations are spread over multiple floor offices, commercial locations, and branch offices. GWN7600 being a mid-tier 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point supports up to 1.27GBps, 450+ concurrent WiFi clients, and has up to a 165-meter coverage range. GWN7600 has a controller-less distributed network management (embedded within the product’s web user interface) in order to ensure easy management.
The GWN7600 is a mid-tier 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices. It offers dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming thechnology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range.
To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7600 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product's web user interface. This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 30 GWN76XX series APs independently without needing separete controller hardware / software and without a single point - of - failure.
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology
- Support 802.af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Support 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Up to 165 meter coverage range
- Advance QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data / control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate / random default password per device
- Embedded controller allows GWN7600 to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN7600s in a network
- Antennas: 2x 2.4 GHz, gain 3 dBi, internal antenna; 2x5GHz, gain 3 dBi, internal antenna
- Channel bandwidth: 2.4G: 20 and 40 MHz and 5G: 20,40 and 80MHz
- Up to 165m of coverage range
- Concurrent clients: +450
- 2 x autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports
- QoS 802.11/e/WMM, VLAN, TOS
|Product Name||Grandstream GWN7600 WIreless Access Point|