IDEC HS5E-A7Y401-G Safety Door Lock Switch
The HS5E series safety interlock switch provides a cost-effective solenoid door interlock in a compact housing. A total of 8 circuit configurations for both spring and solenoid lock types can be found with standard 3-meter cable. Along with a highly versatile metal head that rotates to allow 8 different actuation entry points and 6 different actuator keys, the HS5E can be used to meet any of your safety applications.
Spring Lock Type:
Automatically locks the actuator without power to the solenoid. Unlocking is accomplished by energizing the solenoid, providing a high level of safety. Manual unlocking is possible in the event of power failure or maintenance.
Solenoid Lock Type:
- The actuator is locked only when the actuator is in place and is solenoid energized. The actuator is unlocked when de-energized.
- World’s smallest 4 contact solenoid interlock switch. (35 x 40 x 146 mm)
- Flexible installation - the head can rotate, allowing 8 different actuator entries
- Metal actuator entry slot ensures long life
- Standard 3m cable (1m and 5m cable available on request)
- Only proprietary actuators can be used, preventing unauthorized access (ISO14119, EN1088)
- 1000N min actuator locking strength (GS-ET-19)
- LED pilot light indicates the solenoid status
- Gold-plated contacts
- NC contacts are direct opening (IEC/EN60947-5-1)
- IP67 (IEC60529)
|Product Name||IDEC HS5E-A7Y401-G Safety Door Lock Switch|
|Actuator Monitor Contacts||1NO|
|Lock Method||(actuator inserted) : Solenoid Lock|
|Solenoid Monitor Contacts||1NO|
|Unlock Method||De-energize Solenoid|
|Solenoid Voltage||24V DC|
|Contacts||Main : 1NC+1NC|
|Type||Locking Solenoid Safety Switch|