Hikvision DS-K1201MF MiFare Card Fingerprint Reader
DS-K1201 series fingerprint and card reader, designed with a high-speed processor, contains the optical fingerprint recognition module. A built-in tamper-proof module helps to protect the card reader from malicious damage.
- A group of messy code encrypted data for the security of fingerprint storage.
- Supports RS485 communication with 19200bps-N-8-1 transmission rate. There are CRC test for the protocol.
- Supports Mifare card reading.
- Card induction distance is 30mm to 100mm .
- Supports multiple authentication modes (card, fingerprint, and card + fingerprint) .
- Optical CMOS fingerprint module. The characters of fingerprint can be export to the card reader
- Max. 5000 fingerprints storage .
- Adopts the optical fingerprint module, supporting 1:N mode (fingerprint, card + fingerprint) and 1:1 mode (card + fingerprint) .
- Fingerprint comparison time: 1:1≤1s, 1:1000≤1s; FRR≤0.01%, FAR≤0.001% .
- Communication circuit is designed with optical coupling isolation and noise suppression function .
- Build-in buzzer for status indication .
- Accurate data and time display provided by built-in electronic clock and watchdog program to ensure the basic function of the terminal .
- Tamper-proof function.
|Product Name||Hikvision DS-K1201MF MiFare Card Fingerprint Reader|
|Device Type||SMART card / fingerprint reader - contactless|
|Operating temperature||Max 158 °F|
|Device Features||Outdoor operation, built-in buzzer, MiFare cards compatible, tamper-proof, LED indicator|
|Connection||1 x serial|
|Humidity Range||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||Min -40 °F|
|Dimensions||7.85 x 5.75 x 3.7"|