APC Smart-UPS SRT 10000VA 230V SRT10KXLI
APC Smart-UPS SRT 10000VA 230V
High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime
Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Temperature Probe, USB cable, Warranty card, Web/SNMP Management Card
10/100 BaseT Connection
Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
LCD Graphics Display:
Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- User-replaceable batteries
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Predictive failure notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible alarms
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notification
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power
- Resettable circuit breaker
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Cold-start capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Input power factor correction
- Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Frequency and voltage regulation
- Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Safety-agency approved
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Rack/Tower convertible
- Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
|Product Name||APC Smart-UPS SRT 10000VA 230V SRT10KXLI|
|Temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|Relative Humidity||0 - 95 %|
|Internal I/O Ports||RJ-45 10/100 Base-T , RJ-45 Serial , Smart-Slot , USB|
|Output power capacity||10.0 KWatts / 10.0 kVA|
|Max Configurable Power (Watts)||10.0 KWatts / 10.0 kVA|
|Nominal Output Voltage||230V|
|Output Frequency (sync to mains)||50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz|
|Output Voltage Distortion||Less than 2%|
|Topology||Double Conversion Online|
|Waveform type||Sine wave|
|Nominal Input Voltage||230V , 400V 3PH|
|Input frequency||40 - 70 Hz (auto sensing)|
|Input Connections||Hard Wire 3 wire (1PH+N+G), Hard Wire 5-wire (3PH + N + G)|
|Batteries & Runtime|
|Battery type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof|