APC Smart-UPS C 1500VA LCD 230V - SMC1500I
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
|Product Name||APC Smart-UPS C 1500VA LCD 230V - SMC1500I|
|Output power capacity||900Watts / 1.5 kVA|
|Max Configurable Power (Watts)||900Watts / 1.5 kVA|
|Nominal Output Voltage||230V|
|Output Frequency (sync to mains)||47 - 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal, 57 - 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominal|
|Output Voltage Distortion||Less than 5% at full load|
|Waveform type||Sine wave|
|Nominal Input Voltage||230V|
|Input frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)|
|Input Connections||IEC-320 C14|
|Batteries & Runtime|
|Battery type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof|
|Typical recharge time||3hour(s)|