APC Smart-UPS RC 3000VA 230V - SRC3000XLI
Dataline surge protection: Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible: Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Network manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards. Serial connectivity Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Resettable circuit breaker: Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Input power factor correction: Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Generator compatible: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Frequency and voltage regulation: Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predictive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Scalable runtime: Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Automatic internal bypass: Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
|Product Name||APC Smart-UPS RC 3000VA 230V - SRC3000XLI|
|Output power capacity||2.1 KWatts / 3.0 kVA|
|Max Configurable Power (Watts)||2.1 KWatts / 3.0 kVA|
|Efficiency at Full Load||89.0 %|
|Nominal Output Voltage||230V|
|Output Frequency (sync to mains)||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1|
|Output Voltage Distortion||Less than 3%|
|Topology||Double Conversion Online|
|Waveform type||Sine wave|
|Nominal Input Voltage||230V|
|Input frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)|
|Input Connections||IEC-320 C20|
|Batteries & Runtime|
|Battery type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof|
|Included Battery Modules||1|
|Typical recharge time||2hour(s)|