Puls Dimension QS40.244 DIN-Rail Power Supply 24V, 40A
The most outstanding features of the DIMENSION QSeries DIN-rail power supplies are the extremely high efficiencies and the small sizes, which are achieved by synchronous rectification and other technological designs.
The QS40.244 is a device for 200-240V mains voltages. Large power reserves of 150% support the starting of heavy loads such as DC-motors or capacitive loads. In many cases, this allows the use of a unit from a lower wattage class which saves space and money.
High immunity to transients and power surges as well as low electromagnetic emission makes usage in nearly every environment possible.
The integrated output power manager and input fuses as well as the near-zero input inrush current make installation and usage simple. Diagnostics are easy due to the DC-OK relay, a green DC-OK LED and the red overload LED.
A large international approval package for a variety of applications makes this unit suitable for nearly every application.
- AC 200-240V Input
- Width only 125mm, Weight only 1.8kg
- 94.6% Full Load and Excellent Partial Load Efficiencies
- 50% BonusPower®, 1440W for up to 4s
- 110A High Peak Current for 25ms for Easy Fuse Tripping
- Safe HiccupPLUS Overload Mode
- Active PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Negligible Low Input Inrush Current Surge
- Full Power Between -25°C and +60°C
- Current Sharing Feature for Parallel Use
- Internal Data Logging for Troubleshooting Included.
- DC-OK Relay Contact
- Shut-down Input
|Product Name||Puls Dimension QS40.244 DIN-Rail Power Supply 24V, 40A|
|Temperature Range||Oper. -25°C to +70°C|
|Size||(WxHxD) 125mm x 124mm x 127mm|
|Output Current||34.4A at 28V 40A at 24V|
|AC Input Voltage||AC 200 - 240V (-15%/+10%)|
|Output Current Range||40 - 34.4A|
|Power Reserves||50% BonusPower|
|Adjustment Range||24 - 28V|
|Connection Method||Screw terminals|
|External Input Fuse Recommendation||B-10A / C-8A|
|Input Inrush Current||14A|
|Mounting method||DIN rail|
|Ripple and Noise Voltage||Max : 100mVpp|