Sanwa HG561H Insulation Tester
- Electrical circuit not more than Low voltage 600V,
- Insulation resistance of Electric installation,
- voltage measurement(DC/AC auto detect),
- Resistance measurement, and Continuity check
- Safety design that conforms to the JIS C1302/IEC61557
- Though it is pocket-size when measuring MΩ, the rated current is more than 1 mA.
- Provides 7 test voltages (15/25/50/100/125/250/500 V), and any voltage can be selected and fixed.
- Automatically-held readings after measuring MΩ The LED level meter shows the reading.
- Easy-to-read LCD with the fixed decimal point
- The lighting lamp illuminates a place to be measured, and the LCD has a backlight.
- All-in-one body with the probe enables you to easily watch the tip of the probe and the display at once.
- Provides the probe that enables you to measure through a hole of a circuit breaker cover.
- Auto Power Off feature (approx. 10 min.)
- Auto-discharge feature
- Detects a live-wire over 30V, shows the voltage, and no test voltage will be generated in the MΩ measurement function
|Product Name||Sanwa HG561H Insulation Tester|
|Model No||Sanwa HG561H|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 2.5 VA|
|Type Of Other Product||Insulation Testers/Digital type|