Knox TP10KTL Three Phase Solar On-Grid Inverter
Three Phase On-grid Series provide string inverters with the best invention patented topology globally, also, we can customize, which provides more optional choices for PV power systems.
TP series has been proved to be outstanding for its features like leading-edge efficiency, high cost-effectiveness, modern appearance, friendly interface, and ultra-long quality warranty, etc.
- The optimized transformer-less topology structure
- Max efficiency up to 98.4%
- Dual MPPT inputs accommodating a wide voltage range
- SIC components enhance power density
- O ampere leakage current design protects against tripping
- IP65, Indoor, and outdoor application
- Wifi or GPRS optional
- Multi-inverters parallel connection available
Using Digital Technology:
Knox PV on-grid inverter using America’s TI’s digital control chip, the same chip as the 2nd generation of world well-known brand SMA, so in face of external disturbance and abnormal changes in the grid, the system can automatically identify and adjust to maximize the grid compatibility and to maintain the stability of the PV system
IP65 Outdoor Use:
Rugged casting aluminum alloy case
Big LCD Display:
current power,today’s power,total power,dc voltage/current, ac voltage/current shown
sound sensitive, knock to wake up the screen
Multi-Language APP Monitoring:
WiFi /GPRS optional
smartphone online app for monitoring worldwide.
- Compatible with bifacial and high wattage panels(500W+).
- Transformerless with the three-level topology.
- Max. efficiency up to 98.6%.
- Dual MPPT inputs accommodating a wide voltage range.
- 17A dual MPPT for 5KTL and 10KTL.
- Compact structure design.
- 6 inches super big LCD display.
- Indoors and outdoors usage (IP65).
- Easy installation and maintenance-free.
- Rs485 & WIFI communication.
- Multi-lingual display with large LCD screen.
- Reliable protection for over/under voltage,
- anti-islanding, short circuit, overload, etc.
- Inbuilt type II AC/DC SPDs
- CQC, VDE-AR-N4105M VDE0126-1, IEC 62109 -1, As4777,
- IEC 62109 -2, IEC 61683, IEC 62116, IEC 61727,
- ISO/IEC 17065, ISO/IEC 17020
|Product Name||Knox TP10KTL Three-Phase Solar On-Grid Inverter|
|Apparent Power||Max: 11000 A|
|Power Factor||0.8leading ...0.8laging|
|Degree of protection||IP65|
|Input Current||Max Per String: 17A×2|
|AC Output Range||45/55 Hz; 280~490 Vac (Adj)|
|MPPT Voltage Range||250...850Vd.c.|
|Nominal AC Output||50/60 Hz; 400 Vac|
|DC Power||Max: 11500|
|DC Voltage Max||1000Vd.c.|
|Efficiency Class||Max: 98.4% | Euro : 97.9% | MPPT: 99.9%|
|Nominal power||AC: 10000 W|
|Number of inputs||string: 1|
|Number of MPPT||Trackers: 2|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C ... +60°C|
|Working Voltage||Min : 250Vd.c.|
|Dimensions||(W/H/D) : 410/484/271.5mm|