Deep Sea DSE 9150 Genset Battery Charger
The DSE9150 12 Volt 3 Amp Switch-Mode Battery Charger keeps batteries charged to their maximum capacity at all times. It is designed for permanent battery connection and can be DIN rail or chassis mounted. The charger includes a normal or overload condition LED indicator on the front to assist with status identification, operates during cranking and running, and accepts multiple AC voltage connections.
- Constant current/constant voltage.
- Automatic float mode return.
- Low output ripple.
- Reverse polarity, short-circuit, and current limiting protection.
- Auto recovery on fault condition removal.
- Cell charge boosts and equalizing.
- Power save mode.
- No moving parts.
- Chargers can be linked together.
- 80% operating efficiency.
- Dedicated boost connection terminals.
- Provides flexibility for operation with various battery-type technologies.
- Prevents overcharging battery damage.
- Safe charging of both sealed and vented battery types.
- Prevents damage to the charger and battery, to provide secure and reliable operation.
- Ensures the charger resumes operation without needing to be manually reset.
- Helps to improve battery life and operating performance.
- Ensures the battery maintains enough power at all times.
- Ensures longer battery charger life.
- Increases the current output available.
- Provides an efficient, economical, and cool running battery charger.
- Provides a quicker charging cycle for discharged batteries.
|Product Name||Deep-Sea DSE 9150 Genset Battery Charger|
|Voltage range||90 V to 250 V (L-N)|
|DC Output||5 A DC 12 V DC at 13.7 V DC|
|Ripple & Noise||<1%|