TP-Link Deco M3 (2-Pack) AC1200 Mesh Wi-Fi System
Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE standard 802.11 Specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole home Wi Fi coverage up to 4,500 sq. Ft and eliminate weak signal areas
- TP Link mesh technology allows Deco units to form a single network, optimize Wi Fi traffic and keep connected devices running at top speeds As you move around your house.
- Convenient plug in design to extender Wi Fi to wherever you want to, enjoy smooth browsing and streaming throughout your home
- Robust parental control limits online time and blocks inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step
|Ports||Router: 2 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet (WAN/LAN)|
|DC Input Power||12 VDC at 1.2 A|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90%|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz at 0.4 A|
|Mobile Operating System Support||None|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac); Dual-Band (2.4 & 5 GHz)|
|Dimensions||3.6 x 7.5" / 90.7 x 190.0 mm (Router) 2.7 x 4.9 x 1.4" / 69.0 x 124.0 x 35.0 mm (Satellite)|
|Transmit Power||20 to 30 dBm|
|Wireless Security||WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK|