TP-Link HA100 Bluetooth Music Receiver
Add wireless audio streaming to your stereo or standalone speaker system with the HA100 Bluetooth Music Receiver from TP-Link. This device is equipped with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity with Near Field Communication (NFC) and can communicate with Bluetooth devices up to 66' away with a clear line of sight. The HA100 conveniently connects to your audio system via 3.5mm or stereo RCA connectivity; connecting cables are included for streamlined installation. At 2.6" long and 0.7" high, the HA100 was designed to have a small footprint for easy placement.
Stream music wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet to any 3.5mm or stereo RCA connector-equipped stereo or stand-alone speaker via Bluetooth. Furthermore, the HA100 features Bluetooth 4.1 is compatible with A2DP stereo Bluetooth devices.
NFC Tag and Device Pairing:
If your device has NFC functionality, you can simply tap it with the HA100 Music Receiver or the included NFC tag to connect instantly. Additionally, you can also activate your device's Bluetooth mode and pair with the HA100 manually. The receiver remembers up to 8 devices for automatic pairing.
- Stream music wirelessly from your smartphone/tablet to any stereo/stand-alone speaker via Bluetooth
- Connect with your Bluetooth or NFC-enabled device, using the HA100 or NFC Tag
- Connects to any stereo supporting 3.5mm or RCA jacks
- Transmits up to 20 meters (66 feet) away, within direct line of sight
- Bluetooth 4.1, compatible with all A2DP stereo Bluetooth devices
|Product Name||TP-Link HA100 Bluetooth Music Receiver|
|Power Supply||5 V / 1 A USB power|
|Bluetooth Range||Up to 66' (20 m)|
|Bluetooth Version||4.1 with A2DP support|
|Dimensions||66.5 x 60.5 x 18.5 mm|