- 10*+2 Phases Digital VRM Design with Low RDS(on) MOSFET
- Optimized for 8-Core Intel® Core™ CPU
- GIGABYTE GAMING series motherboards use a 10*+2 phase PWM + Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the latest 8-Core Intel® Core™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power- hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
- Gaming Experience
- VR requires more performance than Full HD graphics for a steady 90FPS or greater.
- Only Gaming PCs can provide the best VR experience.
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
- Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
M.2 Thermal Guard:
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Audio Noise Guard:
XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster:
|Product Name||GIGABYTE Z390 GAMING X MOTHERBOARD|
|Operating System||Support for Windows 10 64-bit|
|BIOS||2 x 128 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS Support for DualBIOS™ PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0|
|Expansion Slots||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) * For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4) 4 x PCI Express x1 slots|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm|
|LAN||Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|CPU||Support for 9th and 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package L3 cache varies with CPU|
|Memory||x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory Dual channel memory architecture Support for DDR4 4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2800(O.C.) / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode) Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules|
|Storage||hipset: 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A) 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M) 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10|